Monday, April 27, 2015

Beach Girl in the Big West | A Oklahoma Family Portrait Session

The Brewer Family
4.26.15
Norman, OK

I was so thrilled to get to "snap" portraits for the Brewer Family of Norman, OK yesterday! I reached out to Holli of Holli B Photography when I booked my flight to OK a couple weeks ago looking to capture an "Oklahomesque" family portrait session. After googling photographers in the area, I saw Holli's year in review post...eureka! I knew she and her family would be a BLAST to work with. Not only is she a super talented wedding photographer, but so warm and obviously a great mom as her kids ROCKED! The Brewer's invited me to shoot at their farm, a whopping 80 acres of fields, cows, & pond. We just don't have land like the on the OBX!
Her hubby drove us off-road in the pick-up around their property…I could've kept snapping for days and not captured all the beauty this area has to offer! Check out what we captured at our Oklahomesque Family Portrait Session:




























Thanks for such an awesome shoot and a great, Oklahoma experience!

No comments: